Oh yes, it is that time of year already. I know you are thinking that it seemed like just last month that you sponsored us for something or another. Ha-that won't stop us from asking again.
Our passion for saving babies and helping children around the globe is burning deep here at the Bult house and our mission in supporting March of Dimes is as strong as ever. S continues to work on March of Dimes events and you can catch me at the local hospital from time to time helping with the infant loss training. Every time I speak at one of the training events I am reminded of the many lives that are affected daily by the loss of a baby born too early. We are unable to walk in the event next weekend, but ask that you please consider sponsoring us again this year. It is easy to donate, just click the icon on the sidebar and it will take you to our team page.



