Friday, June 25, 2010

Catch up

Finally, playing catch-up. I am treasuring my time with the boys this summer and it is moving too fast for me. D is in camp most mornings and C is in soccer. The rest of the time we are at the pool or playing in the back yard. We all had VBS last week and enjoyed every last minute of it. C was a handful so I stayed with or checked on him from time to time. There are many changes going on around the Bult house these days, but that will be a different post. Here are some pics of what we have been doing lately.

C's Birthday Party...as you can see he yells when he is excited. He loved his water games and the Buzz Lightyear costume was a HUGE hit.






Bongo Boys, splash park, end of baseball season...thank God, strawberry picking and Conner Prairie. I love summer!