- The rotation was Beam, Floor, and vault.
- D had a very solid beam routine, mine was the most difficult and I even used some moves from when I was younger. S-well there is a reason men do not do beam. I was laughing so hard from this point on that I forgot to take pictures. Too bad, there would have been some good ones.
- I tend to think I dominated on floor, D injured himself doing some twist thing and hit his hand on the entertainment center. S-he was laughing so hard, but I must say I was impressed with the back somersault.
- Vault was where it fell apart for all of us. S did not get the concept "stick the landing." I injured myself trying to do the splits in the air (yes-you read that right) and D almost hit his head on the refrigerator during his landing.
Overall results: A-Gold, D-Silver, S-Bronze (D actually won gold, but was confused and thought silver was the best, it was late and we didn't want to argue with him) a lesson for another night.
We did learn that South Korea is about the size of Indiana, but much more heavily populated.
Tomorrow night is Track and Field. I better go ice that pulled muscle I got from the vault.



