
Thursday I took the boys to Kentucky to meet the newest edition of our family, C's cousin. My mother-in-law traveled with us to help me with the boys. When I say C does not travel well, I really mean it, so she was a great help in entertaining C. We spent the afternoon with our new family (N's mom, big brother and big sister). The dad's of the bunch have yet to meet, but hopefully they will get to see their boys together soon. I was very emotional when we
arrived, but I did not want to
scare them so I tried to hold back my tears. D had a great time playing with N's brother who also turned 4 this past March. I am still an awe of how our adoption process has played out and so fortunate to have C's biological cousin living so close to us.
arrived, but I did not want to
scare them so I tried to hold back my tears. D had a great time playing with N's brother who also turned 4 this past March. I am still an awe of how our adoption process has played out and so fortunate to have C's biological cousin living so close to us. Tonight it is just three of us. D is with his grandparents for the weekend. It is strange to have such a quiet house and I never thought I would say this but, I MISS THE NOISE. We are just a loud, crazy family and without our loudest member it is not the same. D is having fun and barely had time to talk to us tonight. I sure do miss him though.



