Saturday, October 11, 2008

Where have I been...

sleeping, coughing, and more sleeping! I think I may have finally kicked this cold... boy was it a rough one. When mama is sick things just don't happen, so catching you up will be quick.

Last Friday D had a school field trip to a local apple orchard where he learned how cider is made and bee's make honey. It was a great afternoon, but the ride through the apple orchard was pure misery for my cold. I love spending time with D though and we had a special day together with his class. Last weekend we must not have done anything exciting since I cannot remember a thing. Oh wait, do remember-I finally started painting the front porch. Yeah Me:)

This past Friday D brought Grandma Bunny to school for "G" week show and tell. D was so excited all day about this event and they both had a great time together at class. I wish they had a take your mom to school day, but I guess since I spend all day with the kiddo he would not think that to be as much fun.

Today D and S are at the "All Pro Dad" event. Again, maybe they should have a "All Pro Mom" event of some sort. I am starting to get a complex.