I pretty much shut down from reality the last week of Sept. every year, so it is no surprise that my blog suffered a bit. It also seems that I get sick the same time each year, so here I am battling my seasonal cold and feeling yuk! I am back though and I will try to keep updating the site, but my biggest blog fan (aka: my mom) will be living with us until after the election. I like to think that I am playing some small role in helping elect the next President by housing one of his campaign workers.
Camera battery is dead right now, so no pics to upload. Nothing all that great though...a shot of D's eye every shade of the rainbow last week and a shot of C's gash on his head from a fall he took last week. Nothing all that pretty, trust me!
Off to watch 90210, because how could I pass up watching Kelly and Brenda take shots at each other after all these years and I just really want to see if Dylan makes an appearance! Okay, because I really am a freak and I LOVE IT even after all these years and different writers.
Until next time...



