Today we are remembering our baby D. Six years ago he was born at 9:52 on a beautiful Fall morning. It is true that time heals the heart, but time does not forget. I can be going about my day and then wham, it hits me and brings me back to the day he was born. A few weeks ago I was driving by the bus stop as the kids were getting off the bus. It made me sad to think that D would have been in Kindergarten this year. Those are the moments that are hard, picturing what he would have been like at a certain age and then missing him like crazy. And boy do I miss him like crazy today.
It still amazes me all that he taught us in his 6 days of life. Life lessons of Faith, Hope, and Love that I carry with me daily. S and I were forever changed that day; as individuals, as a couple, and as parents. We are who we are today because of our sweet baby D.



