Friday, November 21, 2008

C's18 month well visit

His weight: 22 lbs 15.5 oz.-10%
His height: 31 1/4 inches-25%

With the amount of food he eats it does not surprise me that he gained 3 lbs since August. He did really well until the nurse came in to give him shots. We tried to do some follow up blood tests, but he was not having it after the shots. I went back to the lab today to get it done, but after 20 minutes of trying to find a vein and digging into his arm, I said farewell. Next week I will take him down to the children's hospital to get it done at the pediatric lab. He will have one more follow up test and then I think we are finally done with doctors for a while.

In other news, C and D have a new baby cousin. We drove up to the Fort last night to meet him and what a cutie:) Mom and baby are home tonight and all is well. I wonder if there will ever be any Bult girls to add to the mix?