A little happier once he could blow out the candles, but he did NOT like us singing to him. The only song we are able to sing is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, which did not seem right for his birthday song.
We have had awesome weather the past few days. Eating outside is one of C's favorite things to do, now if I could get him to actually sit and eat, that would be one of my favorite things.

And in other celebration news: I have finished the draft of my children's book. This is huge for me and was due to the encouragement of my wonderful husband. I will share more on that later, but the mission for the book is to help fund a non-profit that S and I are trying to start. We have not ironed out all the details for the non-profit, but we want it to help children around the world with our main focus being in North and Central America's at the start. I am now looking for an artist that would generously donate their artistic gift and illustrate the book for us. If you know of anyone, please let me know. I am looking into self-publishing the book hopefully sometime this year and getting the non-profit up by mid 2010.
We have so much to be thankful for these days. God likes to remind me of that from time to time in less than subtle ways. In those moments I am in awe of how He works. I cannot help but pinch myself ...I am just truly blessed!



