Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday C

Where has the year gone...really?! We have erupted into the 2's with full force. C is as vivacious as they come. We thought D was loud and full of it...well C is giving him some competition. I love toddler times way more than the infant/baby stage, but I could do without the attitude and temper from my little man, and did I mention he has a TEMPER! He is full of fire, but the other 23 hours of the day he is as sweet and charming as they come. I often say he is my breath of fresh air and how true that is most days. He takes life as it comes and finds pure joy in everything, he is the "stop and smell the roses" kind of kid. His favorite saying right now is "wow, cool," He just cracks us up with his sayings. He loves all things Disney, but tops on his list are Buzz Lightyear and Lightening McQueen. His favorite toys are that of his brothers...Lego's, planet hero's, and D's bike.


Happy Birthday to my little firecracker.