Updates for friends and family on what life is like raising my two boys
Saturday, June 27, 2009
The boys first run
The boys ran in their first race today... the festival kiddie run. C was a last minute entry as I did not know they had a 3 and under group. To say he loved it is an understatement. I wish I had my camera while he was running...it would have been a priceless photo. D also loved running and is very proud to show you his medal. S and I ran the 5K this morning and I just have to brag about my man for a second. He took almost 4 minutes off his 5k time and ran under an 8 minute mile. Yeah S!! I set no record, but was happy with my under 30 minute finish (my goal with every 5K). We are looking forward to our next 5K in August.