Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Less than 90 days until Disney
Few things can make me happier than talking with a Disney specialist. If I can't be there, they are the next best thing...someone so close to the action. I picture them sitting in a big comfy chair in the basement of the castle or in toon town somewhere. They could be in a dumpy business park call center somewhere in Colorado for all I know, but let's just pretend with me for a while. Just something about someone wishing you a magical day, it puts a great big smile on my face. And when they tell me they can accommodate all my reservation requests I get giddy with excitement. And then they ask you all about your stay and if there are any special celebrations during your stay. I was so excited to answer yes, It's my mom's 60th birthday celebration! Hopefully, she'll get something special for my enthusiasm. My boys have no idea what they are in store for. We will be there for 8 days and if my boys don't hate me and Mickey by the end I'll be surprised. You all know how excited I get about the Mouse. We have Disney shirts for each day of our trip, character meals planned almost every day, and dinner at the castle for my mom's birthday. I am not the only one in this family that is Disney crazed. S had to make sure our flights were booked months ago and that we got on early flights going and late flights coming home to take full advantage of park times. He already has it timed (given our flight is on time and such) to be at Epcot by 3 pm on arrival day. D and S don't care how long the wait, the first ride of the trip is Test Track. Okay, gotta stop going on about this or I will never sleep tonight. How many days...oh yeah, less than 90!



