
Tomorrow S and I will celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary. Each year we exchange a Christmas ornament for our anniversary gift. It is to be reflective of that year of marriage or something significant that happened that year. This year was the first year in our marriage that nothing "huge" happened, so I had been thinking very hard for an idea. Turns out I was thinking too hard and after some reflection I came up with something that represents exactly what this year was about. Back in January we made a commitment to each other to prioritize and put our marriage first. This is something that has been hard for us having small children in the house, but we have made great strides in this 9th year of marriage. This year we started dating again and it has been so much fun. We have had many dinner dates, a few day long dates, and also a few double dates. It has been wonderful being able to spend quality time with my best friend. Thank you S, for 9 great years of marriage, for loving me- quirks and all, for encouraging me to follow my dreams, and for being a wonderful husband and father who takes care of our family.



