Friday, November 13, 2009

Where has the time gone

I can't believe we are just a few weeks away from Thanksgiving. Time has really gone by fast these last two weeks. We have been doing a ton of remodeling due to the "great toilet flood of 09". Here are the highlights from the last few weeks.

  • Last week included lots of hanging in the basement and trying to find things to do out of the house. D continues to enjoy swimming, Spanish, and playing with his friends. He loves school and had a great parent/teacher conference. His teachers first words: "no doubt he is a bright kid and boy does he ask allot of questions".
  • Last weekend C and D helped out on the farm with daddy, bapa, and uncle D. They had a blast, but of course no pictures since I was not there. I was shopping, scrapbooking and doing girl things.
  • C's favorite saying as of late "I no like it" for everything and I mean everything. He continues to make us laugh and is defiantly the comedian of the family. He is very close to being potty trained and he did not pee anywhere creative this week, so that is always a plus.
  • The house is almost put back together. Waiting on a new toilet and a few other misc. things to be done. The kitchen turned out awesome. S is enjoying his new lighting and I love my new tile floor in the bathroom.
  • I have been in a funk lately so I apologize if this seems like a negative post. If my winter blues are starting this early, we are in trouble...or shall I say my boys are in trouble. Don't want to be a crabby mommy for the holidays.