Disney has been good to us. We are having a BLAST and the boys are in full Disney mode. D has been hitting the roller coasters and thrill rides. His comment today after Test Track "that was it, I did not think that was anything special." I guess it takes more to impress him. S on the other hand was happy as could be. They are having a great time meeting the characters and touring the parks. C's favorite was Barnstormer and has been the only ride that got any real reaction from him (other than the boat rides over to MK, which seem to be his favorite.) Here is a glimpse of what the boys have been up to the past few days.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Disney days
Disney has been good to us. We are having a BLAST and the boys are in full Disney mode. D has been hitting the roller coasters and thrill rides. His comment today after Test Track "that was it, I did not think that was anything special." I guess it takes more to impress him. S on the other hand was happy as could be. They are having a great time meeting the characters and touring the parks. C's favorite was Barnstormer and has been the only ride that got any real reaction from him (other than the boat rides over to MK, which seem to be his favorite.) Here is a glimpse of what the boys have been up to the past few days.



