There has been a lack of blog posts lately and that is on purpose. My new year resolution this year is to spend less time on the computer. It is not starting out very well but I hope to get better as the year goes on.
Our year has started out COLD and I am miserable. The older I get, the more I dislike the winter months in the Midwest. I know this blog is not really about me so I will add that the boys, while like playing in the snow, share my dislike of the cold. After about 15 minutes of playing they are ready to come inside.
We are heading to our most favorite and magical place in SIX days. D and I have a great little diddy we made up and sing each day to celebrate the countdown. It helps pass the days until we can enjoy some warmer temps and our pal Mickey.
Be sure to check back in a few weeks for pictures and updates about our trip to WDW.



