Monday, March 22, 2010

March celebration week

On Tuesday we celebrated my birthday...happy thirty something to me:) It did not turn out to be the day I had hoped for but the boys made it very special for me. S's grandpa passed away early that day which made it hard to be "happy" but I had lunch with the boys and later that night I received a very special Bible that daddy helped the boys pick out. The best gift came from S! While in Guatemala S bought me a necklace at the Jade factory and although I knew I was getting this gift I did not know that he had wrote a special letter to go along with it. Those that know S, know that he is not one for words so the letter is something I will cherish always.

D's birthday was on Thursday and it was complete with dinner at his restaurant of choice, Red Robbin. He picked it so they would sing to him and bring him ice cream. That's my Boy for sure, wanting to be the center of attention and get free ice cream:)

Saturday was C's Forever Family Day and we celebrated with a few of his favorite things. He received a BIG cookie, a Dora movie, and a pull-over from Guatemala.

We ended our week with D's birthday bash at the bowling ally. We had a great time bowling and playing the arcade games. It has been a long week but this third week of March always is.

What doesn't break us makes us stronger!