Wednesday, August 18, 2010

C's first day of 3's preschool

C had a GREAT first day. He made it through the whole morning without getting into too much trouble...no time outs. Most parents would not find this such an accomplishment but for our little C this is HUGE. Hopefully this is a good indicator of how the year will go. Next week he starts his full schedule of two days a week ALL DAY. This will be a change for both of us and I pray he will do well in the extended day part, because that is my only sanity break from all this driving. The boys school is a 25 minute drive each way, thus I am spending TOO MUCH of my day in my car. By sending C all day it will take out at least two back and forth trips a week. He started his morning super excited to finally be starting school. His first words that morning, "mommy, get my backpack and take my picture, I go to school today." What a cutie!