I recently dug out all the 3T clothes and along with that came some of D's past Halloween costumes. C has been having a blast playing dress ups and finding things around the house to entertain himself.
Friday, September 3, 2010
New things at our house
C has been adjusting to not having D to play with all day long. I have been enjoying a super quiet house. D has been having a GREAT first few weeks of school. Compared to last year the transition has been 1000% times better. D is finally being challenged in areas that he needed and we could not be happier with our decision to change schools. It took a few weeks but we have adjusted to our new schedule with mommy working and daddy being home with them solo a few nights a week. S has been AWESOME and has taken on the Super Dad role seamlessly. Life is good at the Bult house and we feel so blessed with all God has provided for us.
I recently dug out all the 3T clothes and along with that came some of D's past Halloween costumes. C has been having a blast playing dress ups and finding things around the house to entertain himself.



I recently dug out all the 3T clothes and along with that came some of D's past Halloween costumes. C has been having a blast playing dress ups and finding things around the house to entertain himself.



