Friday, September 3, 2010

All in a Saturday

Wow, last Saturday was an awesome fun filled day for all of us. We started our morning at the Inaugural Wiffle Por Casa event to help raise money to build houses in Guatemala. S was one of the event planners so he has been busy the last few months getting ready. The group did an amazing job and we are so excited about the money raised through this event. Who new that God's work could be done with wiffle balls?


S stayed to play his games while the boys and I went over to catch a little of my nephews soccer game. The boys had fun playing with their cousins. We don't see them as often as we'd like and the boys can't stop talking about going to visit them...watch out D family, you might just get a call soon that we want to come for a day to play:) We managed to fit in a birthday party for a sweet little 3 year old that hopefully one day I will call daughter in law to C. They are too cute together! And then we enjoyed dinner with my brother and his family and a sad goodbye for the boys and their cousins.

Whew, getting tired reliving that day. Busy days are always a blessing as I feel like I truly lived that day to it's fullest.