Monday, October 25, 2010

It's October already

For those of you that follow our blog on a regular basis, sorry for the hiatus. We have been busy living life and enjoying all that God has provided for us that last few months. The boys love school and their new school has exceeded any expectations I had. D is not only thriving and happy, but now being challenged in math and reading, and he loves his worship time, which makes for a very happy D. C loves going to the same school as D, Jesus time (big switch from last year) and playing with his new friends. I have found a wonderful community at HC and am now blessed in having two amazing places to worship. I am enjoying my job more than I could have imagined. Going back to work took some getting used to, more for S and the boys than for me. I am always tired, but have never felt more lead by God and ALIVE than I do right now.

Here are some pictures from September