Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 random things...

I was tagged on facebook for the 25 random things list and since it took me all morning to think of them I thought I would post in here too. I would love to see your list, so send them my way.

1. I love to take pictures and dream about being a professional photographer
2. With a little help from my husband I can eat a whole pan of brownies in a day
3. I love to run and have completed two half marathons and too many 5k races to count (good thing since I can eat whole pans of brownies)
4. A part of my heart is still in Guatemala
5. I am passionate about many things...my faith and helping children all over the world are just two of them
6. I have published poetry and hope to someday publish a book
7. I have a crush on Chuck Todd and Brian Williams (why limit myself… the whole NBC political journalist team)
8. I attended Clinton’s first presidential inauguration
9. I am very determined…when I have a goal I become fixated on it and won’t let it go until it is accomplished
10. I am a teen drama queen at heart…still enjoy 90210 and any other show about high school and yes, Saved by the Bell still tops my list
11. I could listen to Bob Seger’s “Roll Me Away” on repeat all day long
12. I spent a summer working on Mackinac Island
13. I married my best friend and the man of my dreams
14. I could live in Florida year round and visit the Midwest during the fall season.
15. I can remember the oddest things from years ago, but can’t seem to find my keys each morning
16. Becoming a mother changed me
17. I have visited almost all 50 states
18. I want to go back to school to become a social studies teacher
19. My two favorite places to vacation are Disney World and Mackinac Island
20. As emotional/sentimental as I am, I did not cry on my wedding day
21. I will almost never answer my home phone
22. I love to read about history and politics
23. I have known my best friend since I was in kindergarten
24. I clean and organize obsessively
25. I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue