Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Could it really be...
that C is potty training himself. All I did was put the potty out the other day for him to start sitting on/getting used to. We did this with D at around age 2, so I thought what the hay. Still in shock of the potty events from the last few days, I ventured off to purchase pull-ups this morning (or as C calls them "big boy diapers") Since Sunday he has been telling me when he needs to go and uh-oh when he goes in his diaper. This morning he went both on the potty and has been dry ALL DAY in a pull-up. In shock I tell you, total shock...could it really be this easy with him? Only time will tell -but experience tells me it could be totally different tomorrow or the next day. So, for tonight I will just dream about no more diapers.



