Monday, March 2, 2009

Crazy at the Bult house

Oh, it has been just a little bit crazy here. We are in the middle of getting the basement finished and we have furniture and dry wall dust everywhere. I have to crawl over a queen bed and two chairs just to get to the computer in the office. I have some pics to post, but that will have to wait until my house is back in order and I can get to the camera. They are painting today and carpet should come at the end of the week. The messy house is just about doing me in, so C and I did some retail therapy and a quiet lunch at our favorite deli while D is at school all day.

I forget to post last weeks big news. C's change of citizenship paperwork was finally processed! He was officially a U.S. citizen last May, but now it is recognized by the government and we have a cool little certificate. The celebration around here is that it officially marks the end of the paperwork from his adoption...nothing like finishing up almost a year later.