My Aunt, cousin and her kids visited us this past weekend from Alabama. I do not see them as much as I would like and as a child I only saw them about once a year. Although our time spent together was limited back then, some of my fondest childhood memories include them.
As I was uploading my pictures this evening and thinking about the wonderful weekend we had with them I was taken back to my childhood many times. The weekend went way too fast and I keep looking at the pictures trying to hold tight to the memories from this weekend and when I was younger.
Thank you Aunt L and cousin A for making the trip. I bet you are so glad to be back at your quiet home and away from our crazy house! You are so important to me and mean more to me than I could ever express. A-your children are so sweet and precious. You are an incredible person and mother. Aunt L-you have always been more like a mom than an Aunt. Your faith inspires me. You are amazing. I love you both so much!





