Friday, July 18, 2008

We survived the week




We were out the door by 7:30 each morning and not home until almost 2pm, some days with a very late lunch and no nap for C. Both boys were troopers. D was a huge help to me all week and had the best time at VBS. What a difference a year makes. Last year VBS was a bit much for him, but this year he was in his element. C spent many hours in the nursery, but also tagged along with me much of the time. I was worried on how the week would affect him, but he did great. Today he got excited when he saw two girls that were in the nursery all week. He about jumped out of his stroller for one of them. I am so happy he handled it all so well. I am already looking forward to next year.