It looks like this is going to be a year of traveling for our family. Nine days into the new year and we already have three Florida trips planned. The first in a few weeks, the second in April for Aunt Saus's wedding, and the third will be Disney in October.
I try to make a resolution each year, but I usually forget them by February. Last year's resolution to "go green" was the first one to ever stand the test of time. It was defiantly a lifestyle change for our family, but we now have the basics down. This year I am sticking to the same theme and resolve to "be even greener" There are some things that I have just not been able to get on board with...banning Ziploc bags (they are way too convenient for us)-hair care products (have not found anything I like that is "safer" for me or the environment) and composting (I want to, but I am not sure how to tackle it)
As I write this I am laughing at my own hypocrisy...my first statement talks about our three Florida trips this year...ha, we are flying to our destination. Perhaps I will tackle alternative travel in 2010.



