Monday, January 26, 2009
Adoption 12 month post visit
No- it has not been a whole year since C came home, but they have to do the visit early so the paperwork is filed by the 12 month mark of his arrival. I took C to the office for this visit and he was very entertaining. Just as we were getting ready to leave he grabs some Kleenex off the table and starts wiping the table off. He then takes it a step further and begins to dust the picture frames in the room being very careful to dust the glass and get the corners of the glass. Oh, I was so embarrassed. Our social worker was laughing so hard and said she was going to note that in his file (I hope she was kidding!) I had to explain that I am a clean freak and my boys love to help me wash windows and dust. I did not share that this is something we do almost daily:) Someday my future daughter-in-laws will love me for this.



