I really should have S write this blog entry as he gives me so much **** about having to pick apples the very first day the orchard posts that the apples are ready to be picked. We went late in the day to our favorite orchard on Saturday and guess what, our favorite apples were all gone. We love Early Blaze apples and can only find them at the orchard near our house, but this year we had to settle for Jonathon. It just was not my day: first the circus and then no apples, followed with the realization that I forgot my camera.
The boys and I decided to make a second apple attempt this morning and headed to another orchard. I was certain we would be able to get our second favorites, Honey Crisp, but they too were all gone. S is really going to hear it tonight! Today we settled for some Gala and Cortland apples. The kids enjoyed the wagon ride through the orchard followed by a pinic and playtime.







