Yes, it is very true that I DO NOT like the circus, but my boys are at that age where the circus is great fun for them. As S would say..."I took one for the team this weekend." S did not think he could handle both boys for 4 hours and be in charge of taking pictures at the event, so I went to capture it on film (and make an attempt to overcome my fear of clowns.) I timed it so I came late and missed the clowns up close and personal. Seeing them from the balcony was not so bad after all. D loved every minute, C loved the elephants and eating snacks, and S enjoyed the lady dancers. C got a hold of the gigantic Sierra Mist we were sharing and spent the middle half of the show running back and forth between our seats on a total sugar high. He then crashed towards the end and was carried to the car asleep. Since I faced my fear of clowns, S will have to repay me at Disney and face his fear of heights by going on Splash Mountain with us.

