A few weeks ago the boys got totally muddy playing at the park. I stripped them down in the car and they rode home in their underwear only, which made for a humorous ride home. When we arrived home D ran to his room and came down with two capes and said that he was Captain Underpants. The boys ran around the house for about an hour in capes and underwear only. I felt it was blog worthy, although S thinks that I may be scaring them. But really, how could I not post this picture of my Captain Underpants and Super Diaper Baby.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Captain Underpants
I need to preface this story by saying that D and I are very into Captain Underpants books right now. We read them nightly and are quickly moving through the series of books.
A few weeks ago the boys got totally muddy playing at the park. I stripped them down in the car and they rode home in their underwear only, which made for a humorous ride home. When we arrived home D ran to his room and came down with two capes and said that he was Captain Underpants. The boys ran around the house for about an hour in capes and underwear only. I felt it was blog worthy, although S thinks that I may be scaring them. But really, how could I not post this picture of my Captain Underpants and Super Diaper Baby.
A few weeks ago the boys got totally muddy playing at the park. I stripped them down in the car and they rode home in their underwear only, which made for a humorous ride home. When we arrived home D ran to his room and came down with two capes and said that he was Captain Underpants. The boys ran around the house for about an hour in capes and underwear only. I felt it was blog worthy, although S thinks that I may be scaring them. But really, how could I not post this picture of my Captain Underpants and Super Diaper Baby.



