I am guessing that every parent thinks their kids are the coolest, say the funniest things, and are brilliant, I am no different. Yesterday D came downstairs dressed for the day. I asked him where he was going for the day, his response, "I am going fishing on Mars, want to come?" My response, "Well why not honey, I would go anywhere with you, even to Mars!" This is how most of our days go. Living in pretend world is better than reality (most days).
This weeks highlights:
The weather has been awesome and we have finally escaped the winter blues.
- Last night C slept through the night! He has cut two top teeth, all rashes are gone for now, and I think he said Dog today. He says Da Da, De De for D and now Dog. No Ma Ma yet. He started an army crawl this week and loves to stand at the window and bang on it. Yeah for Progress.
- D has been on Spring Break, while I have enjoyed lazy mornings, we are all ready for him to get back in his routine.
- D's dentist apt. is over and his teeth look good. What a nightmare though, this kid is such a drama king, have no idea where he gets it from:)
- Not that anyone really cares, but my finds for the week were organic suckers and double chocolate chip cookies. D and I are both very excited for these finds. Thank you Trader Joes.



