Saturday night we are at Applebee's having dinner. Halfway through dinner D says he's done and wants to get up and walk around. We ask him to sit down and finish his dinner. He is quiet for a few minutes and then sighs and says "I just want to do something more exhilarating." I thought my mom was going to choke from laughing so hard. At first I was not sure I heard him correctly, what 4 year old talks like that! This is not the first time he has brought us to tears of laughter with his words beyond years. When he was two he was very frustrated trying to tell Grandma K something and said "I am having a hard time articulating what I want to say"
No idea where he gets it from. S and I can barely speak the English language. Once when I was about eleven I mispronounced the word pint when I saw an add for ice cream on a 7-eleven sign and again when I was (well not that long ago) I was confused by a sign that said "no semis" Seriously, we are so in trouble here.



