From the book- Encouragement for life
"God knows the end from the beginning, and He knows you and your needs far better than even you do. Don't ask, "why is this happening to me?" Rather, ask the question, "How should I respond?" Otherwise, you'll miss the beneficial role of suffering plays in life.
I was reminded of the most valuable lesson in life this week. I hate re-learning lessons, they are painful and bring me to the core of who I am, but yet I carry on with my days and forget amongst the chaos that that I should not sweat the small stuff and I should appreciate each day as a gift. I need to make each day a celebration of those I love and cherish. We do not know what tomorrow holds, so hold tight to today and love those around you with all your heart.
"I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Proverbs 10:28



