Thursday, April 3, 2008

This is what we do when daddy is at work

When daddy is gone for the day I get to dress C in my favorite jersey. For all those Hoosiers out there, yes he has a Manning jersey too. D has already taken sides and cheers for the Colts, I still have some time to work on C though. We have all been sick, but are on the mend now. Poor C has been battling rash after rash and finally kicked his cold. D has had a rough time too. He visited the doc twice in three days due to an ear infection and his check-up. He is 95% for both height and weight and very healthy. He is now off all asthma and allergy meds (let's hope that continues with Spring in the air) We continue to ban all food color dyes from his diet, which has led me to being a fan of Whole Foods and Trader Joes. I can buy anything in the store and know that D can eat it-it sure makes shopping easier and it makes a much more pleasant D.