We had a beautiful day for the March for Babies walk and raised more than $1000 for March of Dimes. Thank you to everyone that supported us in this event! My camera battery ran out after the first pic, so when I get them from my sister-in-law I will post them here.
D had mom's night at school on Tuesday. I learned that he thinks I am 8 years old, I love to eat rolls, and I am happiest when D gives me hugs. Other than the being 8 part, he got it right!
FYI- at dad's night a few weeks back this is what we learned about daddy: He is 20 years old (wow he likes his women young) His favorite food is rolls and butter, he likes to watch "How it's Made" and is happy when he is playing with lego's. I would say that he knows his daddy better than mommy. S thinks it is because I am so complex...hmm.
C is on all fours, ready to make his move at crawling and he can get himself to the sitting position on his own now.
And the biggest highlight of the week/year: C's second round of blood work came back and everything was negative. We have an incredibly happy and healthy almost one year old little boy.



