I must use this phrase many times in a day since our darling four year has been saying it lately, "it is, what it is mom" okay D, I get it. No idea where I got it from, but it seems to be the phrase of the week. As I write this both boys are peacefully asleep and there is no greater sense of peace knowing that they are healthy and happy children. What an incredible gift we have been given!
This Sunday we will walk in our sixth March of Dimes walk to help raise money to fight premature births in our country. We began volunteering with March of Dimes after our first son passed away almost 6 years ago. We both serve on committees and fundraisers throughout the year and have become very passionate about the fight. Each year we walk to remember D and all those lost to premature birth. This year we are so excited to also be walking to honor and celebrate the life of the son of our dear friends. They will be walking in a different walk this weekend, but our hearts are with them and their son who is a thriving one year old. They have so much to celebrate and so do we.
You can learn more about prematurity at www. marchofdimes.com. If you would like to sponsor us in our walk this weekend you can do so at http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=11003824&u=amybult.



