Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All in a day


This is how our morning started. C decided he wants to climb the stairs. After 15 minutes of that very high pitched scream he does, I gave in and let D show him how it's done.

The last few weeks C has wanted nothing to do with baby food. I kept him on it as long as possible to try and bulk the dude up a little. His weight at his 1 year check-up was 18 1/2 lbs. I finally gave in, here he is eating our favorite Chick-Fil-a. He could not get enough of it. We also started milk today, it was short lived though. Before bed tonight we noticed red bumps popping up on his legs. We have suspected a milk allergy for the last few months, but thought we would try and see what happened. Soy milk here we come...that just sounds gross!


After lunch I was vacuuming the family room. It was rather quiet in the kitchen (usually C chases the vacuum and since he was not following me I stopped to see what was going on) This is what I found.
This afternoon I took the boys to "Touch a Truck" in our town. D has been the past few years and loves it. Today he sat in a firetruck, police car, ambulance, and a ton of work trucks. I have no idea what this is, but I nearly broke my back lifting him up there. C was very unimpressed and shrieked most of time about the popcorn we would not give him.

After dinner S and D put together C's push buggy he received for his birthday. (Thanks Grandma B and Bapa R) It was great fun until D accidentally pinched C's fingers in the front loading part. C does love it and D enjoyed pushing him around in it.