Friday, May 30, 2008

So glad it is Friday

Not many updates this week. Yesterday we spent most the day at the park and playing outside. D rode his bike a ton and I logged a few miles on foot. I always feel better when I exercise and it is easier for me to do it outside rather than the treadmill in our dungeon (although I am now a few days behind on Days.) I still have in my mind that I am doing the 5k in a few weeks, I will keep you posted on that one.

I left my camera at home all week so I have no pictures to post. Instead of pics, here are my duo at a glance

My D:

Loves to play with: Lego's and Planet Hero's
Favorite book(s): any of the Richard Scarry books
Favorite color: Blue and sometimes Red
Dislikes: anything green and being told NO
Favorite food: chocolate chip pancakes
What he eats: waffles, pancakes, bread, chicken, cheese, yogurt, hot dogs and fruit. I used to say he eats 5 things, we have now moved to 8...yeah! (I forgot oatmeal, so we can make it 9)
Favorite thing to do all day: ASK QUESTIONS


My C:

Loves to play with: balls, anything with wheels, and pretend food
Favorite book: right now he still tries to eat them
Dislikes: anything green and being told NO
Favorite food: puffs and Cheerios
What he eats: pretty much anything
Favorite thing(s) to do all day: talk, scream, crawl, try to play with D's toys and pull up on anything he can find.