C decided today was the day he was going to really crawl and crawl and crawl. No longer the army crawl, but the real deal. He is also pulling himself to his knees on just about everything.
We took D for his four year pics today. I was not going to get professional pics of him this year but last night he was laying on the couch with his dirty boy feet perched on my legs and I was alarmed at how big (and dirty) his feet were. When did they get that big? They are no longer the cute little boy feet I have kissed the past four years. Many of you know that feet really gross me out. I never thought the day would come when my own child's feet would send me spinning, but they have. So I had to go today and capture what was left of my not so little boy. He did a great job posing for the camera and the shots turned out awesome. D has been such a little stinker lately, but today my heart melted with pride at how well behaved he was. And I must add that he is so darn cute!



