Not much new to report this week. Just the typical week en mi casa. Many conversations that started something like this "why did the workers put that orange sign there mom?" I am not sure how many times in a day I say "I just don't know honey." I often get back "I'll just ask daddy, he is smart, he will know!" Today I said out loud without catching myself..."well good for daddy"
We are headed to the Fort tomorrow for C to meet Great Grandpa and Grandma. D is excited to play on the farm, ride the gator and play with his cousin. I'll be excited if at least one of the boys naps on the way there.
Weekly highlights:
Dare I say it...okay here goes, D spent very little time in time-out this week and I finally feel like we are seeing the light at what seems like a very long tunnel in terms of his playing nice with C. I think that it finally set in that C is staying forever. I feel like there is finally a genuine love from D to C, either that or he just got really tired of us taking his stuff away and spending time on the naughty seat. What did people do before Super Nanny!
Allergies, Allergies, Allergies. I hate them and I hate wearing my glasses! What I love is keeping the windows open when the weather is great, so suffer I will and yes I will still complain about it too.
Tip of the week: if you love smoothies, you must get the Magic Bullet. Yes, Bapa R, we use it all the time. Each time I find a different use for it I call mom to thank her. It has been, hands down, one of the best infomercial buys. Thanks mom!
FYI- I was shocked that informercial did not come up on spell check.



