Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Lil Bro

One year closer to 30 my man!!! Here are just a few reasons why my little brother is one of my favorite people.

He has a heart of gold and would seriously give you the shirt off his back
He takes life as it comes, one day at a time
He tells great stories and when he writes, you feel like you are experiencing life with him
He is the only person I know that when he walks into a room people yell his name (he is magnetic and you just love when he is around)
He will go anywhere if there is free food (oh wait, that's me)
He sleeps until noon and still gets away with it
Memories of things he did when we were little bring a smile to my face when I need it the most

I am guessing you are somewhere surrounded by friends, maybe playing your guitar and having a beer. Here's to you J!!!!!