Friday, June 20, 2008
Camp-Day 5 and Daddy is home
According to D, today camp was like all the other days. Most of D's day was spent just waiting for daddy to come home from Vegas. S was only gone three days, but to a 4 year old that is a lifetime. My days are not right when he is gone and D is the same way. I tried to fill daddy's shoes and do "boy" things with D. Last night we went down to the park and drove the remote control monster trucks. D likes to make them flip and C thought it was hilarious. D was one happy kid tonight when he was able to wrestle with his dad! Tomorrow is our last t-ball game for the summer. I am trying to figure out how to post some video of last week's game. I don't want to give anything away, but I am pretty sure D will not be playing in the Majors some day.



