Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finally, some more pictures




Keep forgetting the camera everywhere I go...maybe if I would stay with one diaper bag at a time that would help. Here are a few from this past week.

Our switch hitter- Last hit of the year. It was a good one!

I finally got around to taking some bath tub pics of C.

One of our new favorite dinner spots gives the kids wikki sticks to play with. I love kid friendly places with good food.

Okay, S said not to post this, but I couldn't resist. D wanted to know what a coconut tasted like. S had no idea that it would be so hard to crack open. After he made a big mess inside, I sent him outside. S and D were very sad that there was no milk inside. Thank God I married a man like S. He is the one that does all the cool experiments with the kids. I wish I could be more like that, but I am always concerned with the mess. Sorry honey, this pic was too cute not to post.