Friday, August 21, 2009

a few new things

Here are some of the things the Bult boys did this week.
C played beads. He sat for almost 20 minutes doing this. For those that know C well, you know that he has never sat for more than 5 minutes for anything!

I registered C for preschool last night. When I told him he was going to school, he thought I meant right then. He demanded I get his backpack and has not let go of it since. This was taken before nap time today. He said "I sleepy with backpack" so very cute!

Eating chips at the Tincaps game last weekend.

Getting ready for the rock wall in the play area at the baseball game.
My climber, he really wanted to climb to the top,
but about a 1/4 way up he got nervous.
Pretty good for a first try.

The Best (or as D spelled it-Bust) story in the world. D is writing a story. I made him a deal, he had to write the title and I would help him with the rest. We have not started on the story part yet, because the plot changes every 5 minutes. He must get this from me, it is tough living in "our world"