For D the Kindy countdown has officially begun...6 days until he starts. I met his teacher last night and I hope D loves her as much as I do. He is so excited, mostly to ride the bus.
For C the no more diapers countdown has officially begun...different kid, different approach. D got the cold turkey method, waking up one morning to "no more diapers" and cried for 2 hours until he finally caved in and went on the potty. No doubt about it, he is our rule follower and I knew it would work for him. He would have been devastated to have an accident and never did from that day forward. C on the other hand has been using the potty for months now, but will pee in his undies and not tell us or he hides when he has to go. He is getting the "let him pee in his pants until he figures out that he is wet" approach. C is also my boy that when I leave him unattended in the bathroom for a moment he finds new places to pee. Any advice for a mom of the defiant potty boy would be greatly appreciate.



