Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Day of school

I have always loved the 1st day of school, now I get to enjoy it with my kids...how awesome! D said he was a little nervous this morning, but that was the last I heard of it. He was soooo excited to get to school and practically jumped out of the van when we got there. Later in the day, he was all grins when he got off the school bus. D loved his first day of Kindergarten, but his verdict is still out on his teacher. He told me "I have lots of time to see if I like her." I did surprising well, only a tear before we left and then some butterflies while waiting for the bus (it was 20 minutes late dropping off) Here is the play by play (minus the other 20 pictures I took)

Getting ready to head out
S came home at lunch to come with usD jumping out of the car and running to the lineWaiting to go inHis first bus ride